DMCA Notices / Intellectual Property Policy
General Copyright Policy
seedit4.me takes copyright violation very seriously and is committed to protecting the rights of copyright owners.
seedit4.me users are bound by the Terms of Service as well as by law to respect authors’ rights. Users may not copy, adapt, distribute, or publicly display or perform works of original authorship without the authorization of the respective rights holders
seedit4.me will take immediate action to stop and prevent further copyright infringement upon acquiring knowledge of a copyright violation.
Please remember that you will be liable for damages caused by filing a DMCA request that is not valid, misrepresented, or under false pretenses. This includes both the costs to the other party and legal fees. Recently a company was ordered to pay $100,000 for trying to remove online materials that were protected by fair use so please take this warning seriously. We strongly recommend you contact a lawyer before filing any claims.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
At seedit4.me we take Copyright infringement very seriously, embracing the following policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA 1998).
The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If any material or content residing on or accessible through Company’s websites or services infringes a copyright, you are advised to send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3. Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
4. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
5. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at [email protected]
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on seedit4.me website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify seedit4.me in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
Your written notice must include the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized person acting on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an executive right that is allegedly being infringed.
• Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
• Specific identification of the location and description of material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit seedit4.me to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
• Information reasonably sufficient to allow seedit4.me to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by copyright owner, its agent or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you are a copyright holder, you should submit a written notice describing the particulars of your copyright infringement claim to seedit4.me via electronic mail to [email protected] or use our copyright infringement claim form by clicking the “Report Abuse” button at the bottom of the seedit4.me page.
Please also note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents information in the copyright infringement notification may be subjected to liability, including compensatory damages for all parties harmed by reliance on the misrepresentation.
Allow one business day for us to respond to your notice and take necessary actions. To ensure proper consideration of your notice, please make sure that you provide all the information outlined in the notification requirements above.
seedit4.me respects the legitimate interests of copyright owners as well as users. Users are afforded an opportunity to respond to claims of infringement and to obtaining timely restoration of removed material or the user’s access to the website in case of sufficient proof of legitimate use of the removed material.
Users may respond to a copyright infringement claim by submitting a counter-notification. The counter-notification must contain the following information:
• A statement that access to the user’s account or file was disabled due to operation of a notice and takedown procedure.
• Information sufficient to identify the material that has been removed, including the account identification information and the URL address where the material could be located prior to removal.
• A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
• The users name and contact information, including address and telephone number.
• If the users address in inside the United States, a statement must follow that the user consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the user’s address is located, or if the user's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided the take-down notification.
• The user’s electronic or physical signature.
Counter-notification should be submitted to via electronic mail to [email protected]
seedit4.me will respond to a valid counter-notification in no less than 10 and no more than 14 business days.
Repeat Infringer Termination Policy