You can find all guides, tips and help with troubleshooting for a lot of apps and our own system here. If you have any issues, even with the help of our awesome guides, you can always submit a ticket and we will see how we can help you best!
If you use the search bar on the right you will also find forum threads and news items related to your query.
Knowledge base Article
Quickly setup Medusa
This guide will help you setup Medusa for use on Seedit4.me, as an example we will use the tracker 'Torrentleech.org'.
- First install Medusa and open it via your Dashboard
- Open up the [Search settings] in Medusa
- Remove all Public Trackers from Episode Search and save changes
- Click Torrent Search set the blackhole folder to /home/seedit4me/rwatch and save changes
- Click Search Providers and enable (for this guide) 'Torrentleech' and cllick save
- Go to Provider Options and enter all information needed, click [Save] once you're done.