You can find all guides, tips and help with troubleshooting for a lot of apps and our own system here. If you have any issues, even with the help of our awesome guides, you can always submit a ticket and we will see how we can help you best!
If you use the search bar on the right you will also find forum threads and news items related to your query.
Knowledge base Article
- Install Sickrage and open the app via your dashboard
- In Sickrage, click config and then [Search]
- Depending on your preference, either enable NZB, Torrents or both.
For torrents, use the Black hole settings for your preferred client. As an example we've used rtorrent.
For NZB you can choose different options. If you want to use SABnzb you will need to install extra's, then fill in the details. An example is shown below.
- Now in Sickrage click config and then [Media Providers]
- Select the provider you want to use on the [Priorities] tab
- Select the [Options] tab and fill in the necessary details, then click save. As there are many different browsers we cannot cover them all in this guide, please use Google to find out how to grab the cookies for your browser.
Sickgear is now ready to roll, you can add new shows and start downloading.